The 3rd Annual Conference on Environmental Health Sciences is being organized to bring together Scientists, researchers, students, health service managers, health professionals, individual from non-governmental and community based health organisations, and Policy makers to discuss and address emerging environmental and occupational health-related issues with the theme:
“Environment and Health in a Changing World: Managing Current Disparities, Inequalities and Paradigms”.
In a rapidly changing global environment the protection of future generations has become a major goal of national and international concern. Thus this conference is aimed at improving/ the understanding of how evidence-based scientific findings can be applied strategically to safeguard public health.
The conference will cover a wide range of major environmental and health-related concerns. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Eco-system Approach to Health.
- Sanitation, Hygiene and Water
- Environment and Emerging Infection.
- Environment and Herbal Medicine.
- Climate Change, Extreme Events and Health Risks.
- Industrial Environment and Health Hazards
- Children: Environmental Exposure and Health
Date: Monday, 2nd November, 2015.
Venue: CESDEV Suites, 20 Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija, Estate, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.